Featured Technology Solutions
- Virtual Public and Stakeholder Engagement
- Smart Cities/Smart Government
- Emerging Mobility Solutions
- Asset Management and Enhanced Enterprise Operations
- Civil Integrated Management and Digital Twins
- Virtual Design and Construction
- Creative Media, Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Digital Delivery/Program Management
- Geographic Information Systems Services/Geospatial Solutions
HNTB's Innovation Council consists of emerging technology companies ranging from start-ups to industry giants, to provide the insight necessary to keep our clients on the forefront of transformative innovations.
Through the Innovation Council, HNTB facilitates meaningful dialogue between industry and client organizations that can generate powerful solutions to big challenges.
Technology News and Insights
Best Practices: Data Management Maturity is Key to the Future of Managing Our Infrastructure
In this Mass Transit article, Jeff Siegel shares how transit agencies can implement tools such as predictive analytics, artificial intelligence and digital twins to bring powerful decision support systems, create proactive knowledge management solutions and streamlined work practices.
Capitalizing on Infrastructure Resilience Opportunities
Read the Q&A on asset management and infrastructure resilience with HNTB’s Laura Wagner-Bartz, asset management section leader, and Lacey Duncan, project manager and geospatial professional specializing in resilience planning.
How Can Infrastructure Programs Optimize Delivery? Go Digital.
Unlocking the Promise of Digital Twins
Digital Twins or virtual 3D representations of physical assets can help transportation agencies design, construct and manage their infrastructure systems more effectively. Discover more about Digital Twins.