2023 WTS International Annual Conference
Wednesday, May 10
- 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Implementing Equity on Toll Projects,
Thursday, May 11
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Student Engagement Breakfast Happy Hour
- 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Student Networking Lunch and Learn Session
Speakers:Iris Ortiz, Jennifer Schultz, Kenyata Smiley, Qiana McKoy
- 2:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Promoting Inclusion and Belonging through Workforce Development: A Look into What We Can Do
- Track: Inclusive Management for Workforce Investments
Friday, May 12
Tuesday, May 9 (Pre-Conference)
Manager, Infrastructure and Mobility Equity
Associate Vice President/Tolls Project Manager
Deputy Program Manager
Transit Planning Manager
Corporate President, Infrastructure & Mobility Equity
Deputy Manager, Risk-Based Estimating
Mary Jane O'Meara
Senior Vice President, National Transit and Rail Market Sector Leader
Darius BroughtonProject Director
Diana MendesCorporate President, Infrastructure & Mobility Equity
Grace OlaleyeDeputy Manager, Risk-Based Estimating
Iris OrtizAssociate Vice President/Tolls Project Manager
Jennifer SchultzDeputy Program Manager
Kenyata SmileyTransit Planning Manager
Mary Jane O'MearaVice President
Qiana McKoyManager, Infrastructure and Mobility Equity
Ronnie HakimSenior Vice President, National Transit and Rail Market Sector Leader
Samantha SoulesProgram Manager