The $1.2 billion Levi’s Stadium, designed by HNTB, is one of the most innovative and technologically advanced stadiums in the NFL today. Delivered on budget and on schedule, the home of the San Francisco 49ers is the first new-construction NFL stadium to achieve LEED® Gold certification.
To achieve the premium design and express the franchise’s distinctive character, the project team formed a “creative council,” which informed the design of premium spaces and resulted in each club feeling like the sponsor’s brand.
The stadium was delivered under a first-of-its-kind hybrid design-build model, which thrives on intense owner-project team collaboration. The heightened collaboration accelerated an aggressive schedule, making Levi’s Stadium the NFL’s fastest-constructed stadium.
• 68,500 seats can expand to 72,000
• 9,000 club seats, nine club spaces, 176 luxury suites
• Five-star dining, spectacular views, upscale bars
• A lower seating bowl that is among the NFL’s largest
• State-of-the-art support, food service, engineering, locker and training facilities
• Expandable outdoor entertainment venue
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Client: San Francisco 49ers