HNTB first built a reputation for innovation by designing movable bridges, the first modern turnpike, and a significant portion of the U.S. interstate system. Today, we bring this same pioneering spirit to our technology practice, where we develop innovative products and services that support the full lifecycle of infrastructure projects, from design and planning to construction, operations and beyond.
About HNTB's Incubation Center
- Staff of 60 engineers, architects and technicians
- Headquartered in Kansas City
- Proactively connected to design process through close contact with practitioners, PMs and clients in the field
- Strategic partnerships with software companies, universities and equipment manufacturers
- Solutions are customized for HNTB's environment and client needs
- Innovations provide a substantial competitive advantage